When it comes to choosing a Denver local funeral home or cremation service to handle the services of a loved one, it can be a difficult task during this time of grief and loss. If possible, you should take a few moments before there is any need for their services to check out the local Denver cremation and funeral home businesses in your area. You may want to do this simply to become familiar with what is available or you may decide to go with pre-arranged funeral that take care of all of the arrangements in advance so that when the unexpected occurs the family will not have to worry about making the arrangements themselves.
Denver Cremation Funeral Service
Marshall’s Mortuary and Cremation Services aims to take leadership role in reaffirming the funeral professions commitment to placing the needs of the family first. We are located in Denver, Colorado but offer our services to any area. We offer complete funeral and cremation services, serving all faiths, offering the best green burials and celebration services. We feel it is important that you understand the alternatives available to you as well as the specific costs for each of those services. We feel confident you will find information you need within this price list. However, should you have any question I am very well qualified to answer them for you. We are honored by the confidence you have placed in us and, know you will find Marshall’s Mortuary & Cremation Service worthy of that trust. 303-304-8546
Apollo Funeral & Cremation Services knows and understands that what you need most during a difficult and painful time in life is care, compassion and professionalism and we promise we are here to fulfill those needs. We commit to you in providing a service that not only interjects personal direction but will assist you in recalling thoughts and memories that may help in easing the day of goodbye for your loved one. There are no wrong questions. Our caring staff is here to assist you in carrying out the details in making this a personal and meaningful remembrance. Although there are many Denver funeral homes, we are committed to providing the best funeral services, and care that not only interjects personal direction but will assist you in recalling thoughts and memories that may help in easing the day of goodbye for your loved one. 303-509-9719
There are a number of aspects that you should look for when choosing a Denver funeral home or cremation service provider. The first consideration is location as it should be close by so that there is no extra charge for providing services outside their normal area.
- 5280 Funeral and Cremation Service 720-205-4393
- A Basic Cremation 303-234-0354
- A Better Place Funeral and Cremation 303-657-5989
- A Choice Cremation & Funeral 303-861-0961
- A Simple Cremation Services 303-232-8064
- AAA Cremations 303-777-6335
- Abbott Funeral Services 303-204-5685
- Adams Carlson Mortuary 303-722-0325
- Advantage Aurora Chase Chapel 303-366-3551
- Advantage Runyan Stevenson Chapel 303-233-3333
- All Veterans Funeral and Cremation 303-234-0911
- All Mortuary and Crematory 866-786-3962
- All-States Cremation 303-234-0200
- Alternative Cremation 303-225-9277
- Apollo Funeral and Cremation 720-509-9719
- Aspen Mortuaries 303-287-0495
- Avalon Funeral Home 303-623-7673
- Ballard Family Mortuary 303-963-5779
- Bullock Mortuary 720-465-4423
- Caldwell Kirk Mortuary 303-861-4644
- Catholic Funeral and Cemetery 303-425-9511
- Colorado Crematory 720-328-6055
- Cremation Society of Colorado 303-797-6888
- Dewitt & Tabler Funeral Directors 303-282-4753
- Drinkwine Family Mortuary 303-794-6376
- Ellis Family Services 720-344-8565
- Encore Funeral and Cremation 303-935-5989
- Evergreen Mortuary & Crematory 303-674-7750
- Fairmount Cemetery 303-399-0692
- Feldman Mortuary 303-322-7764
- Front Range Cremations 720-217-4867
- Funeraria Latina 303-996-0701
- Grand Valley Funeral Home 303-876-0996
- Highline Circle of Life 303-452-2525
- Lonetree Cremation Service 720-295-9565
- Malesich & Shirey Funeral Home 720-242-6784
- Marshall’s Mortuary & Cremation 303-304-8546
- Monarch Society, Inc. 303-837-8712
- National Cremation Society – Denver 303-757-0167
- Newcomer Cremation and Funerals 303-274-6065
- Olinger Hampden Mortuary & Cemetery 303-771-4636
- Olinger Moore Howard Chapel 303-433-6425
- Piece of Heaven Funeral and Cremation 303-369-9500
- Pipkin Braswell Funeral Home & Cremation 303-996-0869
- Romero Family Funeral Home 303-433-3333
- Rose Cremation Society 303-623-7673
- Rose Lady Cremations 303-620-0007
- Shalom Funeral Services 303-504-6266
- Shannon & Malone Chapel of Peace 720-872-9000
- Stork Family Mortuary & Choice Cremation 303-237-5350
- Taylor Mortuary 303-996-9991
- Trevino Mortuary 303-744-6113
- White Birds Unlimited 303-987-1065
Denver Funeral Home
Local Owned: This is an important question as some funeral homes are owned by larger companies or corporations which may have certain restrictions on the type of services that they offer.
Member of Larger Organization: In particular, the Selected Independent Funeral Homes which sets the standards for independently owned funeral homes.
How Life Insurance or Pre-Paid Arrangements Work: Ask them to explain how your life insurance benefits will pay for the type of services they provide. Plus, they should have a pre-paid funeral plan that they should be more than happy to explain.
Funeral Packages: Most Denver funeral homes have a set of packages that they include in their funeral services. The packages will vary in price around the national average of $9,000. You can check their website for the details of each package. Plus, ask them about customizing a service for your particular needs.
There are some funeral homes in Richmond that will offer a cremation services as well. This type of service is on average a fraction of the cost compared to a traditional funeral service with some being only a few hundred dollars. For those interested in this type of service, here are a few questions that you will need to ask.
Licensed: Cremation services require a special type of license from the state and local authorities. Be sure that they are fully covered in that area.
Price Packages: There are a number of packages that this type of service offer which start at a simple cremation with the ashes put into a plastic bag if you want to spread them in the air, on land or over the water.
In the end, choosing the right Denver funeral home or cremation service requires a bit of research, looking over websites, and calling for further information about what they provide. However, by doing a little planning today, you can save your family a great deal of pain from having to make these decisions if the unexpected should occur. A little research today can go a long way towards planning for tomorrow.
Funeral Associations in Colorado
Colorado Funeral Service and Mortuary Science Schools
DenverCremation.com aligns families with local funeral and cremation providers in the Denver, Colorado metro area. We include a free telephone listings for local businesses helping families with funerals and cremations in Colorado.
However, our audience is much more likely to access your site and contact you if you have a featured listing. This includes your name, links to your site and social media, pictures, logos, and a comprehensive description at the top of the page. Visit our contact us page to find out more about upgrading your listing.